With our wide range of services we make the choice for vet care simple!
HEALTH & WELLBEING
We are proactive about maintaining your pet’s good health so you can spend your time enjoying a happy, healthy pet. That is why we offer;
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Heartworm Prevention
- Puppy Preschool
- Weight loss clinic
- Health care, Nutritional & Behavioural Advice
- Export Services (Accredited AQIS Vet)
- Prescription Foods
- Pet Accessories & Products
Our team is proud to be able to offer an extensive range of surgical services from routine procedures to orthopaedics. We even host a visiting specialist surgeon and can offer referral for those more complex surgical procedures. We offer;
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Specialist Referrals
Our team of veterinarians is able to offer an excellent standard of medical care by having access to a wide range of in-house diagnostic equipment backed up by access to pathologists and referral specialists. We offer;
- Medical consultations
- Chronic Disease Management
- In-house Pathology & Pharmacy
- Diagnostic Imaging – X-ray, Endoscopy
- Reproductive Services – Artificial insemination, same day progesterone’s
- Hospitalisation – Air Conditioned Kennels, Isolation Facilities
If you have an emergency please phone 4779 5222 and follow the prompts.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights we offer our own after-hours service (4779 5222). Out of hours Friday, Saturdays, Sunday and Monday we refer to JCU Vet, Solander Drive, Douglas (1300 528 838).
Did you know we are accessible 7 days? Hermit Park is open 8.30am-5pm Saturday and 10am-12pm Sunday.
(Note: On public holidays we are closed and refer to JCU Vet 1300 528 838)